There is loads of data and strategies, as we approach the final month for the MLB regular season. But with fantasy football drafts and college soccer start, maybe MLB was on the back burner having research recently. Well, do not worry as I dove into the stats to provide you with my favorite five MLB stakes today and have crunched the numbers.
For an play, check out my breakdown on the Phillies and Mets preview.
Red Sox vs Angels Game Center
– David Price is producing his first start in a month.
– Los Angeles has won all the last five trips of Andrew Heaney .
– Andrew Heaney had a sparking 1.82 ERA in August and has three straight quality starts.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Center
– Ross Stripling is currently now making his first start coming off the IL.
– Los Angeles scored vs LHP throughout the last month runs.
– Alex Young has an ERA that’s 1.5 points higher (4.67) at home than it’s on the street.
Twins vs Tigers Game Center
– Chicago is just 2-11 SU and 3-10 ATS in home games with Spencer Turnbull since the newcomer.
– Minnesota is currently 11-5 ATS and SU in 16 games vs Chicago this season.
– Minnesota has won seven of Michael Pineda’s last nine starts with an average winning margin of 4.86.
Astros vs Blue Jays Game Center
– The total has gone UNDER in all of Wilmer Font’s home starts.
– The entire has gone UNDER in eight of the 15 road trips of Justin Verlander.
– Toronto experienced the seventh-highest strikeout percent in August and also Justin Verlander gets the highest K/9 rate of his profession (11.89).
Reds vs Cardinals Game Center
– Cincinnati is currently 4-7 ATS and 0-11 SU supporting Tyler Mahle road starts this season.
– Miles Mikolas has a dazzling 2.80 ERA over 13 home starts this season.
– St. Louis has been 8-1 SU along with 7-2 ATS on its past nine games.